Personalized Internet Ads Assessor- Thailand บริษัท/หน่วยงาน3 เดือนที่แล้ว - หางานจ้างงาน - ภูเก็ต - 38 จำนวนผู้เข้าชม
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of America's top 100 companies? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the Internet Ads Assessor in Thailand.
What does the work involve?
In this role you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found. Another aspect of this role will be reviewed in the language used in examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in Thailand.
Who is suitable for this work?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must be living in Thailand for the last 3 consecutive years
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Thailand
- Fluency in English and Thai
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Don’t Delay! Contact Lionbridge using the English language through clicking here:
and a member of our recruitment team will review your application.